Black Science is Rick Remender, Matteo Scalera and Dean White‘s new book launching from Image Comics. The first issue on sale at the end of the month. And the Final Order Cut Off date is in five days time, November the 4th. What does that mean?
It means that up until that point, Image Comics is going to be doing their best to get retailers to increase their orders. And get more consumers to order a copy. Which means lots of teaser images like the ones above, and a special appeal to retailers on Friday.
After all, retailers who order 110% of their orders for East Of West #1 will get them fully returnable. East Of West #1 was also returnable to retailers who ordered 110% of Manhattan Projects #1. Which was returnable to retailers who ordered 150% of Red Wing #1. Which gave retailers 10% off if they ordered twenty copies and five Hickman trade paperbacks…
More to come. Probably today.
- No One Told JH Williams III That Promethea Was Joining the Justice League - January 18, 2018
- Cult Classic: Return to Whisper #1 from Vault Comics Gets a Surprise FOC - January 18, 2018
- Marvel Comics Created Variant of Doctor Strange: Damnation to Be More Bible-Belt-Friendly - January 18, 2018
- BLACK Gets a New Series in April as BLACK [AF] Widows - January 18, 2018
- DC Comics Fixes Justice League International Omnibus Problems (Some Of Them) With Stealth Second Printing - January 18, 2018