Black Science is Rick Remender, Matteo Scalera and Dean White‘s new book launching from Image Comics. The first issue on sale at the end of the month. And the Final Order Cut Off date is in five days time, November the 4th. What does that mean?
It means that up until that point, Image Comics is going to be doing their best to get retailers to increase their orders. And get more consumers to order a copy. Which means lots of teaser images like the ones above, and a special appeal to retailers on Friday.
After all, retailers who order 110% of their orders for East Of West #1 will get them fully returnable. East Of West #1 was also returnable to retailers who ordered 110% of Manhattan Projects #1. Which was returnable to retailers who ordered 150% of Red Wing #1. Which gave retailers 10% off if they ordered twenty copies and five Hickman trade paperbacks…
More to come. Probably today.
- Lying In The Gutters – 22nd April 2018 – DC ComicsGetting Fresh - April 22, 2018
- The Age Of Bronze Goes Full Colour as a Digital Ongong Series - April 22, 2018
- Elton John Presents Sherlock Gnomes at the London Gala Premiere (VIDEO) - April 22, 2018
- 8 Pages of Olivier Coipel’s Virgin Art for The Magic Order - April 22, 2018
- Comic Store in Your Future: Variant Covers Are Not the Answer - April 22, 2018