DC Comics released a few pages from November’s Batman And Two-Face #25.
Erin McKillen turns to her childhood friend, Bruce Wayne, to protect her from the wrath of Two-Face. Having been the person who scarred Harvey Dent, McKillen fears that her life is danger. But what happened between McKillen and Dent that caused her to lash out in such a physical and permanent way? And how will Two-Face react to McKillen’s resurfacing in his life? As more flashback sequences will reveal, the truth may be hidden somewhere in the story of McKillen’s family. But can Batman help McKillen before this web becomes even more tangled and more blood is shed?
Below we see Patrick Gleason’s interior art for BATMAN AND TWO-FACE #25, on Sale November 20th.
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018