DC Comics released a few pages from November’s Batman And Two-Face #25.
Erin McKillen turns to her childhood friend, Bruce Wayne, to protect her from the wrath of Two-Face. Having been the person who scarred Harvey Dent, McKillen fears that her life is danger. But what happened between McKillen and Dent that caused her to lash out in such a physical and permanent way? And how will Two-Face react to McKillen’s resurfacing in his life? As more flashback sequences will reveal, the truth may be hidden somewhere in the story of McKillen’s family. But can Batman help McKillen before this web becomes even more tangled and more blood is shed?
Below we see Patrick Gleason’s interior art for BATMAN AND TWO-FACE #25, on Sale November 20th.
- Carolina Panthers’ Price Tag Estimated Between $2.3 and $2.8 Billion - February 23, 2018
- American Pickers’ Mike Wolfe to Guest Star on NCIS - February 23, 2018
- Writer’s Commentary: Jeremy Whitley on Vampirella #10 - February 23, 2018
- Gotham Season 4: Gordon and Fox Take on the Toy Master - February 23, 2018
- Mads Mikkelsen Stars in Netflix Adaptation of Dark Horse Graphic Novel ‘Polar’ - February 23, 2018