This new promo for The Hunger Games: Catching Fire really sells the part of the books that made me such a fan of them.
There’s a real push and pull in Catching Fire between what Katniss wants to do and what she can do that gives the story its dramatic drive. I’m very much looking forward to seeing that play out in the film, and where it goes in the next two.
The Hunger Games: Catching Fire opens in the UK on the 21st of November and in America one day later.
- Now Is The Time To Buy Six Feet Under And Big Love - October 30, 2013
- Evil Dead Remake Writer And Director No Longer Involved In The Sequel - October 30, 2013
- Alternate Poster For Blue Is The Warmest Color - October 29, 2013
- New Trailer For Martin Scorsese’s The Wolf Of Wall Street - October 29, 2013
- London Will Fall In The Sequel To Olympus Has Fallen - October 29, 2013