The new X-Men Legacy comic written by Si Spurrier ends soon, with issue 23 and 24 solicited with the line “One thing’s for sure: as this groundbreaking series races to its conclusion, anything is possible!”
Add them together, that’s a cool 299.
Could we be getting an X-Men Legacy #300 to end the series in February? Or could it be a way to relaunch the book?
Is this what Si Spurrier couldn’t announce at NYCC?
- A New Look – and Name – For Amadeus Cho’s Hulk (SPOILERS) - May 23, 2018
- Midnight Tiger Strong and Double Jumpers: Full Circle Jerks Launch From Action Lab in August 2018 Solicitations - May 23, 2018
- Survival Fetish Meets Its Finale in Black Mask August 2018 Solicitations - May 23, 2018
- In Which Marvel Comic Can I Find Death’s Head Today? (SPOILERS) - May 23, 2018
- The Raid, The Girl Who Danced With Death, Assassin’s Creed and Remind Launch from Titan Comics in August 2018 Solicitations - May 23, 2018