The new X-Men Legacy comic written by Si Spurrier ends soon, with issue 23 and 24 solicited with the line “One thing’s for sure: as this groundbreaking series races to its conclusion, anything is possible!”
Add them together, that’s a cool 299.
Could we be getting an X-Men Legacy #300 to end the series in February? Or could it be a way to relaunch the book?
Is this what Si Spurrier couldn’t announce at NYCC?
- New Comic Store Opens in Herceg Novi, Montenegro - November 19, 2018
- Wow Cool Comic Store to Close in Cupertino in April 2019 - November 19, 2018
- Will Slam Bradley Stay In 80 Years Of Batman Hardcover? - November 19, 2018
- Preview of Lorraine Cink’s Powers of a Girl: A Celebration of 30 Marvel Superheroes - November 19, 2018
- A Couple Who Stan Lee Married, Open Krazzy Comics Store in Gahanna, Ohio - November 19, 2018