The new X-Men Legacy comic written by Si Spurrier ends soon, with issue 23 and 24 solicited with the line “One thing’s for sure: as this groundbreaking series races to its conclusion, anything is possible!”
Add them together, that’s a cool 299.
Could we be getting an X-Men Legacy #300 to end the series in February? Or could it be a way to relaunch the book?
Is this what Si Spurrier couldn’t announce at NYCC?
- September’s Vegas Fan Fusion Cancelled by Square Egg - August 20, 2018
- Mayo “SEN” Naito to Create Back-Up Strip in New Shazam Comic - August 20, 2018
- Frank Quitely Returns to DC Comics for The Green Lantern Variant Covers - August 20, 2018
- It’s Superman vs. Dr Manhattan in November’s Doomsday Clock - August 20, 2018
- The Return of Suicide Squad: Black Files – With or Without Doctor Endless? - August 20, 2018