The new X-Men Legacy comic written by Si Spurrier ends soon, with issue 23 and 24 solicited with the line “One thing’s for sure: as this groundbreaking series races to its conclusion, anything is possible!”
Add them together, that’s a cool 299.
Could we be getting an X-Men Legacy #300 to end the series in February? Or could it be a way to relaunch the book?
Is this what Si Spurrier couldn’t announce at NYCC?
- Confirmed: Mary Jane Watson in Amazing Spider-Man #796 - February 18, 2018
- Frankensteining DC Comics Solicits for May 2018 - February 18, 2018
- Frankensteining Marvel May 2018 Solicitations - February 18, 2018
- Lying in the Gutters – 18th February 2018 – Everyone’s Talking About Poison Ivy - February 18, 2018
- Reports of Drink Spiking After Katsucon this Weekend - February 18, 2018