I watched Michael Dougherty’s Trick ‘r Treat last Halloween and the Halloween before that. And I’ll probably be watching it again this year if I have the time. It’s a tradition I’ll happily keep up for many years.
It’s a highly entertaining film and I’ve introduced it to a number of people who have all enjoyed it a great deal. If you’ve never seen it, you really should.
There will be a special theatrical screening of the film this week and Legendary have commissioned a poster for the film to give away to those that attend. You can find out more on their Facebook page and check out the poster below.
- Now Is The Time To Buy Six Feet Under And Big Love - October 30, 2013
- Evil Dead Remake Writer And Director No Longer Involved In The Sequel - October 30, 2013
- Alternate Poster For Blue Is The Warmest Color - October 29, 2013
- New Trailer For Martin Scorsese’s The Wolf Of Wall Street - October 29, 2013
- London Will Fall In The Sequel To Olympus Has Fallen - October 29, 2013