Recently Bleeding Cool ran a story regarding lateness of certain scripts to certain artists involved with the X-books. We also listed a number of new artists being added to the credits of the final Battle Of The Atom issue, and foolishly conflated the two. Brian Bendis took exception to that, saying “It was a nice surprise at the very end of the event. we have a handful of Epilogues. One for each book that this crossover effects. Instead of having somebody else write and draw the epilogue each creative team responsible is dwriting their own epilogues..”
Calling me a “rumormongering bullshit artist” though even a cursory reading of certain artists’ Facebook posts backs the original story up, Kris Anka repeated Bendis’ charge on tumblr, adding “(one of them is my ass, which is absolutely crazy)”
Since Adjectiveless X-Men artist David Lopez is missing from those amended solicitations, that seems to suggest that Anka is his replacement on the title….
UPDATE: Bleeding Cool’s finest commentators in the forums have pointed out that the Dodsons were announced to take over the book next, but that Anka has been talking about an unannounced ongoing project for a while that it looks like it may be for Marvel. So let’s see what happens.
- Kodansha to Publish Cardcaptor Sakura: Collector’s Edition in 2019 - November 17, 2018
- Batman Writer Tom King Takes on Bill Maher Over Stan Lee and Donald Trump - November 17, 2018
- Win a Trans Awareness Week Poster From Hamish Steele - November 17, 2018
- Comixology Bestseller List – 17th November 2018 – Mister Miracle at 1, Uncanny X-Men at 7… - November 17, 2018
- Ella, The All-Ages Graphic Novel On Kickstarter - November 17, 2018