Created by Warren Ellis and given new life by Mike Wolfer, Bleeding Cool owners Avatar Press are relaunching Gravel Combat Magician in January with a new extra sized 0 issue, written by Wolfer and drawn by Gabriel Rearte.
Gravel returns with a super-size launch issue and an all-new monthly series! Mike Wolfer has worked on every issue of Gravel to date, and he’s back to his black magic ways, joined by artist Gabriel Rearte who is conjuring stunning pages! This #0 is a perfect starting place for new readers, with a self-contained story and a huge what-has-come-before summary of all the previous Gravel issues. After dismantling the aristocratic, magical hierarchy of England and surviving a war against a blood-thirsty serial killer, William Gravel disappeared. But even a man who can walk through walls cannot escape Combat Magic-fueled assassins. And he’s not happy about it. Written by long-time Warren Ellis collaborator MIKE WOLFER, GRAVEL: COMBAT MAGICIAN presents a fresh starting point for new readers to enter the world of ultra-violent black magic. Available with a Regular cover by artist Gabriel Rearte, Wraparound, Horror and a Black Magic Order Incentive cover by Wolfer.
- This Martin Luther King Comic May Have Been The Most Influential Comic Book Of All Time - January 16, 2017
- Dan Panosian On The Shadowy World Of The Inker - January 16, 2017
- Marshal Law Creators Pat Mills And Kevin O’Neill’s New Project Read Em And Weep - January 16, 2017
- Neil Gaiman’s American Gods Comic From Dark Horse Will Not Be Sold In The UK - January 16, 2017
- Three New Looks At Netflix’s Defenders…. Krysten Ritter, Rachael Taylor, Finn Jones And Sigourney Weaver - January 16, 2017