Created by Warren Ellis and given new life by Mike Wolfer, Bleeding Cool owners Avatar Press are relaunching Gravel Combat Magician in January with a new extra sized 0 issue, written by Wolfer and drawn by Gabriel Rearte.
Gravel returns with a super-size launch issue and an all-new monthly series! Mike Wolfer has worked on every issue of Gravel to date, and he’s back to his black magic ways, joined by artist Gabriel Rearte who is conjuring stunning pages! This #0 is a perfect starting place for new readers, with a self-contained story and a huge what-has-come-before summary of all the previous Gravel issues. After dismantling the aristocratic, magical hierarchy of England and surviving a war against a blood-thirsty serial killer, William Gravel disappeared. But even a man who can walk through walls cannot escape Combat Magic-fueled assassins. And he’s not happy about it. Written by long-time Warren Ellis collaborator MIKE WOLFER, GRAVEL: COMBAT MAGICIAN presents a fresh starting point for new readers to enter the world of ultra-violent black magic. Available with a Regular cover by artist Gabriel Rearte, Wraparound, Horror and a Black Magic Order Incentive cover by Wolfer.
- Entering The Spill Zone With Scott Westerfeld Ahead Of Free Comic Book Day - April 29, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: On Thin Ice – From Black Jesus To Punching Nazis - April 29, 2017
- Comic Creators At Ru Paul’s Drag Con, In Los Angeles This Weekend - April 29, 2017
- Separated At Birth – Moonstruck And Brave Chef Brianna? - April 29, 2017
- No, Calgary, Wonder Woman Isn’t Published By Marvel Comics… - April 29, 2017