The Bleeding Cool liveblog reported;
“I wasn’t a huge fan of Grant [Morrison]‘s work. I didn’t like the way he did Superman [in Justice League]… He is a huge fanboy at heart… [on Batman RIP] Everything that you see, up to the moment Damian dies, was in [his] pitch.”
But what happens next?
I was told at New York Comic Con, that current plans are for Damian Wayne are for the character to return next Summer. In what form, I have no idea. All those cloney babies? The future Damian Wayne Batman? I have no idea if it will involve Five Years Later or not.
Looks like I’ll be waiting to find out.Why not join me?
- Rewriting Superman From Scratch In Action Comics #978 – With A Little Help From Secret Origin - April 24, 2017
- The Fake Jack Kirby Art That Sold For Over $2500 On eBay? - April 24, 2017
- Let’s All Watch A Video About How Diamond Have Changed Their Olive Branch Distribution Centre - April 24, 2017
- Does Your Copy Of Secret Empire #0 Have A Misprint On Page 2? - April 24, 2017
- Process Is The Topic of the Day At C2E2’s Writing For Comics Panel - April 24, 2017