An interesting post-NYCC development from Deadline tonight:
The notorious secrecy that surrounds Marvel‘s projects has been heightened to the nth degree for this one. No one would breathe a word, with rumors that everyone from top to bottom is bound by strict non-disclosure agreements, but I hear that Marvel is quietly putting together a package of four drama series and a miniseries, a total of some 60 episodes, that would be taken out to the VOD and cable space, with Netflix, Amazon and WGN America rumored as potential candidates.
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi Benicio Del Toro And Laura Dern Characters Revealed - May 24, 2017
- So Close: Universal’s Bride Of Frankenstein Will Be Just A Year Too Late For The 200th Anniversary Of Frankenstein - May 23, 2017
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi Four New Vanity Fair Cover Images Give Us A Good Look At Characters And Cast - May 23, 2017
- You Could Own Elvis Presley’s Private Jet In All Its Red Velvet Shag Carpeted Glory - May 22, 2017
- Details Of The Softbank Vision Fund Show Why Apple Buying Disney Is Probably A Bad Idea - May 22, 2017