Renny Harlin‘s new Hercules movie is eschewing the more extreme elements of the myth for something, in its own way, rather grounded. This is the story, I understand, of a rather human Hercules, refusing to believe he’s the son of a God. He doesn’t have superhuman powers – at least no more so than the typical action movie hero.
The full trailer unspooled at New York Comic Con yesterday and has now arrived online.
You can see that in HD at Apple.
This film doesn’t have all the big names of Brett Ratner‘s currently-shooting Hercules movie but I’m not actually going to put Kellan Lutz in a different bracket to The “Dwayne Johnson” Rock, Harlin to Ratner or screenwriters Sean Hood and Daniel Giat to Evan Spiliotopoulos, Ryan Condal et al. As far as I’m concerned, there’s not much to indicate a real qualitative difference between these pictures so far at all.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014