Just announced by John Rood at NYCC, Detective Comics #27 next year, reflecting the first comic featuring the character, will be a big extra sized issue, and amongst other creators, will have Frank Miller returning to Batman.
Miller, whose significant Batman work included Year One and The Dark Knight Returns, is considered the modern reinventor of the character, and a major influence on the recent movies. His Dark Knight story also looks to be reflected in the Superman/Batman film.
He has been more concerned with creator-owned comics of late, and while his work has been more criticised of late, his involvement with Detective Comics #27 will no doubt raise its profile immensely.
- Warning – Doomsday Clock #1 Press Embargoes Lift In Five Hours - November 19, 2017
- Caster, A New Comic (And More) From Common And Jason Masters - November 19, 2017
- Cartoonist Imprisoned In Equatorial Guinea For Two Months Now - November 19, 2017
- Line Webtoon Launches Cursed, Rob, And Firebrand Season 2 From John Barrowman, Tommy Lee Edwards, Claudia Aguirre, Erika Lewis, And More - November 19, 2017
- London’s Westminster Reference Library To Celebrate The Great And The Gagged - November 19, 2017