We told you that the BBC News reporting that the BBC has recovered lost episodes of Doctor Who and were putting them for sale didn’t give them any more credence than other media organisations reporting the same thing. That BBC News was editorial autonomous and didn’t work as a PR wing for the BBC. Even though everyone was treating it as gospel. It was just the same as The Guardian or The Times reporting the story, it wasn’t an official announcement.
This however is as close as you’re going to get right now and should stymy any doubters. The official page of actress Deborah Watling, who played Victoria Waterfield opposite Patrick Troughton‘s Doctor, reports;
Deborah, along with Frazer Hines, will be helping the BBC to launch the newly found Dr.Who episodes this Thurs (10/10/13), betwwen 3.30pm and 7.00pm approx.
So there you go…
- Let There Be Light? Tomorrow’s Ultimates 2 #8 Tells The Very Beginning Of The Marvel Multiverse - April 25, 2017
- A Host Of New Comics Announced At C2E2 From Lion Forge - April 25, 2017
- An Unannounced Issue Of Surgeon X To Be Digitally Published Tomorrow, By Sara Kenney And Warren Pleece - April 25, 2017
- Marvel’s Agents Of Hydra Shout Sheets For Fitz And Simmons…. It’s Not Looking Good - April 25, 2017
- How Faith And Ninjak Went To Homecoming Together – Courtesy Of David Lafuente - April 25, 2017