Here’s a bit of advertising synergy from which both a car manufacturer and the upcoming Anchorman: The Legend Continues will benefit.
We’re interested, really, because it gives Ron Burgundy another chance to do his thing.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SC_Up3zrKjE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxWAFOVrYKA http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzfVT6j_1dY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OE8CefgHyzY
Horses and their kin seem to be all-too regular in offbeat, goofy and surreal advertising. Either that or, for some reason, I just notice them in particular. Here’s just a few examples.
Anchorman: The Legend Continues will be along in December.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014