It seems zombies, nay animal zombies, nay animal zombies killing and eating Dick Cheney while President Obama packs heat was rather popular.
IDW’s The Other Dead sold out from distribution centres yesterday, of its entire print run of 10,500 copies, with back order mounting up. Expect a second print run to satisfy that soon.
6700 were printed with the main cover, 3800 with the “subscription” cover.
By the way, I’d keep an eye on next week’s Three #1 from Image. More on that later.
- DC Comics To Charge $2.99 Digital For Its New $3.99 Print Comics - January 18, 2017
- Valiant Goes To Space – Six Pages From X-O Manowar #1 - January 18, 2017
- Marvel Reveals One Of Their Secret Free Comic Book Day Title To Be Guardians AND Defenders - January 18, 2017
- In Today’s Amazing Spider-Man, No One Is Talking About Sins Past, Least Of All Dan Slott - January 18, 2017
- A World With So, So Many Supermen – Trinity And Superman Spoilers - January 18, 2017