It seems zombies, nay animal zombies, nay animal zombies killing and eating Dick Cheney while President Obama packs heat was rather popular.
IDW’s The Other Dead sold out from distribution centres yesterday, of its entire print run of 10,500 copies, with back order mounting up. Expect a second print run to satisfy that soon.
6700 were printed with the main cover, 3800 with the “subscription” cover.
By the way, I’d keep an eye on next week’s Three #1 from Image. More on that later.
- It’s Going To Take A Very Long Time To Rehabilitate Lobo, From Today’s Justice League Of America - April 26, 2017
- Hydra Youth? Previewing Secret Empire #1, #2, The Crossovers And The Spin-Offs… - April 26, 2017
- Let There Be Light? Tomorrow’s Ultimates 2 #8 Tells The Very Beginning Of The Marvel Multiverse - April 25, 2017
- A Host Of New Comics Announced At C2E2 From Lion Forge - April 25, 2017
- An Unannounced Issue Of Surgeon X To Be Digitally Published Tomorrow, By Sara Kenney And Warren Pleece - April 25, 2017