It seems zombies, nay animal zombies, nay animal zombies killing and eating Dick Cheney while President Obama packs heat was rather popular.
IDW’s The Other Dead sold out from distribution centres yesterday, of its entire print run of 10,500 copies, with back order mounting up. Expect a second print run to satisfy that soon.
6700 were printed with the main cover, 3800 with the “subscription” cover.
By the way, I’d keep an eye on next week’s Three #1 from Image. More on that later.
- Venom to Get an “Epic” in the Fall of 2018… Another One? - January 23, 2018
- Image Comics Solicits for April 2018: Launching New Series Analog, Isola, Crude, The Dead Hand, and Skyward - January 23, 2018
- Ralph Macchio Returns to the Avengers for the Infinity Shards! - January 23, 2018
- Stewart Lee Appears in Tomorrow’s Doomsday Clock #3 - January 23, 2018
- Green Lanterns #40 – “No Politics, No Complications” - January 23, 2018