It seems zombies, nay animal zombies, nay animal zombies killing and eating Dick Cheney while President Obama packs heat was rather popular.
IDW’s The Other Dead sold out from distribution centres yesterday, of its entire print run of 10,500 copies, with back order mounting up. Expect a second print run to satisfy that soon.
6700 were printed with the main cover, 3800 with the “subscription” cover.
By the way, I’d keep an eye on next week’s Three #1 from Image. More on that later.
- Marvel Comics Misgenders Its Own Superheroes In Marvel Book Previews - July 28, 2017
- Joe Quesada Lenticular Cover For Marvel Legacy #1 Is Now “Order All You Want” - July 28, 2017
- Simon Furman Announced To Write Robotech For Titan Comics - July 28, 2017
- Avatar Press Runs 75% Off ComiXology Sale: Jonathan Hickman, Alan Moore, Warren Ellis, And More - July 28, 2017
- Clive Barker Writing Nine Inch Nails Comics? Inside Heavy Metal Magazine’s Music Special - July 28, 2017