I’m pleased to be able to share a little snipper of Joss Whedon‘s commentary on his “literally homemade” version of Much Ado About Nothing. This comes from near the top, where he’s talking about the bigger picture, biting into some of the macro choices he had to make.
Of course, Whedon gets into very specific specifics later on, all in that very soothing manner of his. His commentaries are always interesting and hypnotic at once. I almost wish he recorded tracks like this for films that aren’t his own.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014