Courtesy of Comics Place. The front cover art for Asterix and the Picts, out in three weeks, the first Asterix book not to be drawn by Albert Uderzo, with a print run in French alone of two million, now expected to sell out on the first week of sale.
There was a lot of fuss over Infinity #1 having a total undiscounted revenue of over a million dollars. On this one print in this one language alone, Asterix and the Picts will bring in thirty million dollars this year.
It’s all a matter of scale.
- What Will Happen To Task Force X After Justice League Vs Suicide Squad? Just Ask Grant Morrison (SPOILERS) - January 23, 2017
- Speculator Corner: Star Wars #49 – The Last Jedi – From Marvel Comics - January 23, 2017
- Scott Lobdell Writes Aspen’s Crossover Series, No World, Debuting In April 2017 - January 23, 2017
- Original Art Page From Asterix Breaks Records, Sells For $300,000 - January 23, 2017
- Ed Begley Jr Investigates Giant Robot Building With February’s “Build” Loot Crate - January 23, 2017