X-Men Gold #1 is adding the following credits to their long list, art from Salvador Larroca and Jorge Molina, and plot from Len Wein.
Witching Hour One Shot has additional writers, Steve Beach, Brett Lewis, Ales Kpt and Mariah Huehner, but does not have Cliff Chiang. For artists they have gained Gerhard Human, Ming Doyle, Morgan Jeske, Victor Santos and Tula Lotay.
A few minor creative changes there. But one other change is to DC’s $3.99 titles. They’d previously been set as a $2.99 DC Comic having 20 pages, a $3.99 having more like 28. Maybe with a back up, maybe with extra features. Well, having Villain’s Month seems to have been a good opportunity to do away with the back up features… but maintaining the price.
So today’s Action Comics and Detective Comics are both $3.99 comics, with 22 pages of story each, no back up strip. They both however sport slightly thicker, glossier covers. And it does look like the other $3.99 comics will be going that way too from this week on. 22 pages, thicker cover. Is that worth your extra dollar?
- CBLDF Tackles New Hampshire Bill That Would Restrict Reading In Schools - January 16, 2017
- Russia Uses Comics To Target Migrants For Looking At Women, Eating On The Street Or Talking Loudly - January 16, 2017
- The First Exclusive Retailer Variant With An Exclusive Extra Eight Pages Too – X-O Manowar For Collector’s Paradise - January 16, 2017
- Could Sony Sell Spider-Man To CBS? - January 16, 2017
- Is Archie Comics Dropping Sonic The Hedgehog? - January 16, 2017