X-Men Gold #1 is adding the following credits to their long list, art from Salvador Larroca and Jorge Molina, and plot from Len Wein.
Witching Hour One Shot has additional writers, Steve Beach, Brett Lewis, Ales Kpt and Mariah Huehner, but does not have Cliff Chiang. For artists they have gained Gerhard Human, Ming Doyle, Morgan Jeske, Victor Santos and Tula Lotay.
A few minor creative changes there. But one other change is to DC’s $3.99 titles. They’d previously been set as a $2.99 DC Comic having 20 pages, a $3.99 having more like 28. Maybe with a back up, maybe with extra features. Well, having Villain’s Month seems to have been a good opportunity to do away with the back up features… but maintaining the price.
So today’s Action Comics and Detective Comics are both $3.99 comics, with 22 pages of story each, no back up strip. They both however sport slightly thicker, glossier covers. And it does look like the other $3.99 comics will be going that way too from this week on. 22 pages, thicker cover. Is that worth your extra dollar?
- A Viking Funeral At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A Comic Show Post-San Diego… “Some Jackass Who’s Always On Bleeding Cool” – Robert Kirkman - July 25, 2017
- My Conversation with Sonny Liew: The Eisner Winner Behind ‘The Art Of Charlie Chan Hock Chye’ - July 25, 2017
- You’d Have Gotten An Exiles #125 With Marvel Legacy If It Wasn’t for Those Pesky Kids - July 25, 2017
- Jorge Molina And RB Silva Join Charles Soule On Astonishing X-Men? - July 25, 2017