X-Men Gold #1 is adding the following credits to their long list, art from Salvador Larroca and Jorge Molina, and plot from Len Wein.
Witching Hour One Shot has additional writers, Steve Beach, Brett Lewis, Ales Kpt and Mariah Huehner, but does not have Cliff Chiang. For artists they have gained Gerhard Human, Ming Doyle, Morgan Jeske, Victor Santos and Tula Lotay.
A few minor creative changes there. But one other change is to DC’s $3.99 titles. They’d previously been set as a $2.99 DC Comic having 20 pages, a $3.99 having more like 28. Maybe with a back up, maybe with extra features. Well, having Villain’s Month seems to have been a good opportunity to do away with the back up features… but maintaining the price.
So today’s Action Comics and Detective Comics are both $3.99 comics, with 22 pages of story each, no back up strip. They both however sport slightly thicker, glossier covers. And it does look like the other $3.99 comics will be going that way too from this week on. 22 pages, thicker cover. Is that worth your extra dollar?
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: On Thin Ice – From Black Jesus To Punching Nazis - April 29, 2017
- Comic Creators At Ru Paul’s Drag Con, In Los Angeles This Weekend - April 29, 2017
- Separated At Birth – Moonstruck And Brave Chef Brianna? - April 29, 2017
- No, Calgary, Wonder Woman Isn’t Published By Marvel Comics… - April 29, 2017
- George Pérez Not At East Coast Comic Con Today, Amid Health Concerns - April 29, 2017