Jerry Siegel, Joe Shuster, Fall 1939. Actually one of two copies of Superman #2 in 9.2, though most would agree that this has notably better eye appeal than the other one. Sold at tonight’s Comic Connect auction for $94,000.
This book is ridiculous.
- Science Fiction Author, Columnist, Researcher Jerry Pournelle Dead At 84 - September 9, 2017
- Was Charles Dickens The Man Who Invented Christmas? - September 5, 2017
- What If Tom Cruise Made A Good Movie And Nobody Noticed? - September 3, 2017
- Shazam Movie: What Do Dolph Lundgren, The King Of Sweden, and Doctor Snuggles Have To Do With It? - September 2, 2017
- Thor: Ragnarok’s Valkyrie – Tessa Thompson On Breaking The Cliche Of The “Unconsciously Sexy Badass” - September 2, 2017