Jerry Siegel, Joe Shuster, Fall 1939. Actually one of two copies of Superman #2 in 9.2, though most would agree that this has notably better eye appeal than the other one. Sold at tonight’s Comic Connect auction for $94,000.
This book is ridiculous.
- DC Comics Suspends Eddie Berganza - November 11, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Chatter #8 – The Horror. The Horror. - November 1, 2017
- Walking Around Baltimore Comic-Con – Vintage Comics Edition Part 1 - September 22, 2017
- Science Fiction Author, Columnist, Researcher Jerry Pournelle Dead At 84 - September 9, 2017
- Was Charles Dickens The Man Who Invented Christmas? - September 5, 2017