Jerry Siegel, Joe Shuster, Fall 1939. Actually one of two copies of Superman #2 in 9.2, though most would agree that this has notably better eye appeal than the other one. Sold at tonight’s Comic Connect auction for $94,000.
This book is ridiculous.
- What Does Epcot Announcement Mean For Guardians Of The Galaxy 4 And Beyond? - July 15, 2017
- Roswell, The Beginnings Of The UFO Craze And What It Has To Do With DC Comics - July 8, 2017
- Image Comics, Howard Chaykin Issue Apology, Pull Cover For Divided States Of Hysteria #4 - July 1, 2017
- The Secret Origin Of Spider-Man’s “Friendly Neighborhood” - June 26, 2017
- Did Somebody Say Madam Satan? Pep Comics #16 Heats Up At Auction - June 16, 2017