Jerry Siegel, Joe Shuster, Fall 1939. Actually one of two copies of Superman #2 in 9.2, though most would agree that this has notably better eye appeal than the other one. Sold at tonight’s Comic Connect auction for $94,000.
This book is ridiculous.
- Bryan Cranston Is The Red Power Ranger? You’re Goddamn Right - March 21, 2017
- Stan Lee Unable To Appear At Salt Lake Comic Con #FanX17 For Health Reasons - March 17, 2017
- There Is No Spoon? Zak Penn Takes To Twitter To Talk Matrix, And Why Reboot/Remake Don’t Apply - March 17, 2017
- As If: Clueless Becomes A Comic Book By Amber Benson, Sarah Kuhn, And Siobhan Keenan From Boom! - March 16, 2017
- Transformers: The Last Knight Preview Takes A Cue From Logan’s X-23 And Puts A Spotlight On Izzy… And Tie Bombers? - March 16, 2017