I don’t know what Variety are playing at but they’ve reported tonight that Bryce Dallas Howard, Josh Brolin and David Oyelowo are set for roles in the new, fourth Jurassic park film, Jurassic World.
Howard’s name remains on their site – but they weren’t the first to that news. I wonder why they’ve backtracked on Brolin and Oyelowo?
Here’s a screen capture of some evidence showing the story as it was before. Read the URL in green.
If I can access a full cache I’ll update you.
Here’s something of interest that still stands in Variety’s story:
The studio has one more big role to cast before moving forward in the pre-production.
Presumably this means more than Howard has been brought into dealmaking. I can’t imagine there’s just two “big roles” in a picture of this sort.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014