Ice-Wizard … an older Ice Man clutching an ice staff… if so, who is Ice Hulk? Could that be the Ice Man who never went back in time, while this is the real deal? And does that mean we are going to have four competing Bobby Drakes in upcoming issues?
An older moustachioed Colossus, with Illyana’s Soul Sword?
A new Black Panther? With a bonded actual black panther?
A Red younger, whiter, Cloak?
Could that be Wild Thing from MC2? The glowy light blades, the pony tail… but is that also a Crimson Dawn tattoo?
An X-Iron-Man… could this be the new Box?
And a Quentin Quire-ish Phoenix….?
What do you folk reckon?
Seems that is definitely a Storm and Black Panther daughter.
It’s Jubilee who is sporting light claw powers and what looked like the Crimson Dawn Mark – but now not so much.
Sir Robert? All very serious for the elder Drake.
Does that Dr Strange wannabe have pointed ears? Did Dr Strange get down with an Atlantean?
- Vulture.com Gets A Nice Big Plug In Spider-Man’s Free Comic Book Day - April 27, 2017
- Action Lab Announces Zombie Tramp, Vampblade And Dollface Crossover -The Danger Doll Squad - April 27, 2017
- Animal Jam Comic To Come With Free Stickers - April 27, 2017
- Fan Expo Buys Calgary Expo, To Add To Its Collection Of Comic Cons? (UPDATE: Nope) - April 27, 2017
- Secret Empire #2 Tops Advance Reorders - April 27, 2017