Ice-Wizard … an older Ice Man clutching an ice staff… if so, who is Ice Hulk? Could that be the Ice Man who never went back in time, while this is the real deal? And does that mean we are going to have four competing Bobby Drakes in upcoming issues?
An older moustachioed Colossus, with Illyana’s Soul Sword?
A new Black Panther? With a bonded actual black panther?
A Red younger, whiter, Cloak?
Could that be Wild Thing from MC2? The glowy light blades, the pony tail… but is that also a Crimson Dawn tattoo?
An X-Iron-Man… could this be the new Box?
And a Quentin Quire-ish Phoenix….?
What do you folk reckon?
Seems that is definitely a Storm and Black Panther daughter.
It’s Jubilee who is sporting light claw powers and what looked like the Crimson Dawn Mark – but now not so much.
Sir Robert? All very serious for the elder Drake.
Does that Dr Strange wannabe have pointed ears? Did Dr Strange get down with an Atlantean?
- Who Watches The Watchmen? Geoff Johns Does, At San Diego Comic-Con With The First Panels Of ‘Doomsday Clock’ - July 20, 2017
- Watch Halle Berry Chug A Glass Of Whisky At San Diego Comic-Con’s ‘Kingsman’ Panel - July 20, 2017
- The Props Of Blade Runner At San Diego Comic-Con – With A Surprise Appearance From Adam Savage - July 20, 2017
- Steven Moffat And Sue Vertue Talk Sherlock Holmes And Manga At San Diego Comic-Con - July 20, 2017
- Jakks Pacific’s San Diego Comic-Con Panel In 61 Photos – Will We Get A Nightwing Toy Now? - July 20, 2017