Ice-Wizard … an older Ice Man clutching an ice staff… if so, who is Ice Hulk? Could that be the Ice Man who never went back in time, while this is the real deal? And does that mean we are going to have four competing Bobby Drakes in upcoming issues?
An older moustachioed Colossus, with Illyana’s Soul Sword?
A new Black Panther? With a bonded actual black panther?
A Red younger, whiter, Cloak?
Could that be Wild Thing from MC2? The glowy light blades, the pony tail… but is that also a Crimson Dawn tattoo?
An X-Iron-Man… could this be the new Box?
And a Quentin Quire-ish Phoenix….?
What do you folk reckon?
Seems that is definitely a Storm and Black Panther daughter.
It’s Jubilee who is sporting light claw powers and what looked like the Crimson Dawn Mark – but now not so much.
Sir Robert? All very serious for the elder Drake.
Does that Dr Strange wannabe have pointed ears? Did Dr Strange get down with an Atlantean?
- J.M. DeMatteis On His “Don’t Punch A Nazi” Captain America Comic From 1982 - January 24, 2017
- Jim Starlin Made More From A Small Character In Batman V Superman Than From Thanos, Drax And Gamora In The Marvel Movies - January 24, 2017
- The Small Town Barbeque Vampires Of “Redneck” By Donny Cates, Lisandro Estherren And Dee Cunniffe From Image/Skybound In April - January 23, 2017
- Topps To Publish A Trump-Based Garbage Pail Kids Comic – Donald Dump! - January 23, 2017
- What Will Happen To Task Force X After Justice League Vs Suicide Squad? Just Ask Grant Morrison (SPOILERS) - January 23, 2017