DC Comics writes;
THANK YOU FROM THE CO-PUBLISHERS
We’d like to take a moment to thank you for all your support for DC’s Villains Month. From the time we started to talk about this initiative with you, we knew it would be an extraordinary and challenging venture. We also knew that there would be several concerns over ordering and allocations, and we fully appreciate your working with us through every stage of this process. And while we had bumps along the way, we hope, in the end, the outcome was positive for all involved. We listened to you and have learned from the experience as we continue to look at ways to excite and invigorate the market.
Villains Month has been one of the most exceptional and successful months DC Entertainment has ever seen, and we owe so much of that success to our long and continuing partnership!
Again, thank you!
Your villainous Co-Publishers,
- DC Comics April 2018 Catalog – Solicits From Action Comics #1000 to Splitting Batman In Two… - January 22, 2018
- DC Comics Cancels Trinity With #22 in April 2018 - January 22, 2018
- Will Marvel’s New Young Guns Move the Needle? - January 22, 2018
- 20 Previews of Free Comic Book Day 2018 Titles, from Barrier to Relay to 2000AD Reneged - January 22, 2018
- Frankensteining Marvel Comics Solicits for April 2018 - January 22, 2018