Bleeding Cool has come across what is meant to be the classified variant cover for Iron Man #17, teasing a big change to Tony Stark’s origins.
In the current run, we’ve seen how Tony Stark was genetically engineered in the womb by alien technology to be the pilot for some kind of Galactus-sized Iron Man suit.
But there’s more to come, and it’s going public on October 16th, the day before Iron Man #17 comes out. How it involves Arno Stark, the Iron Man of 2020, we’ll find out then. I’m sure it was classified for a reason. And, you know, there’s been a lot of time travel of late.
The Final Order Cutoff date for the issue in question is today, in case you were asking. Retailers who exceed 150% or 200% of their orders for Iron Man #14 get staggered discount off Iron Man #17. Looks like Marvel will be going big media push with this one.
- DC Walmart Giant Sized-Comics Make it to the UK – for Only Twice the Cover Price - August 19, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List, 19th August 2018 – ‘We’ve Been Seeing More and More Batman Attrition’ - August 19, 2018
- Lying In The Gutters, 19th August 2018 – Looking at the Moon - August 19, 2018
- Exclusive Funko POP of Lord Drakkon in Comic Stores in January - August 18, 2018
- Venom Finally Looks Like His Chest Symbol - August 18, 2018