It’s a testing time for Asterix. In October, the first volume created without either or René Goscinny or Albert Uderzo, though Uderzo is supervising the new team. And while both Jean-Yves Ferri and Didier Conrad are stars in their own right, some are nervous. So much so that the print run of the new Asterix volume, Asterix And The Picts, is set at only two million in the French edition.
It may still be the best selling comic this year, especially when all languages are added into the equation, but the previous volume had a first print of over three million in French and went through a number of editions… looks like there are a few nervous numbercrunchers over this one.
Of course, this is also the first volume to have an edition in Scots.
- More Comics Folk Attend Anti-Trump Women’s Marches Around The World #WomensMarch - January 21, 2017
- James Hudnall Pleads For His Friends To Give Trump A Chance - January 21, 2017
- Comics Folk React To (Or Are Part Of) The Women’s Marches Against Donald Trump - January 21, 2017
- Peter Capaldi Joins The Anti-Trump Women’s March In London – Potential Spoiler For The 13th Doctor? - January 21, 2017
- Firefly Fans Represent In Anti-Trump Women’s March In Chicago… - January 21, 2017