There was some kind of cross-promotional promo featuring Toy Story of TERROR! a couple of weeks back but this is the first trailer proper and it made me laugh out loud.
That Pez joke was a knockout.
The premise behind Toy Story of TERROR!, which has been produced by Pixar in Emeryville, CA as the studio’s first TV special, is that the toys end up in a scary motel. Hijinks ensue, and while I expect it’s about as scary as a bucket of wallpaper paste, it looks every bit as charming and full of character as the three Toy Story movies.
Terror screens on October 16th in the US, in case you hadn’t noticed. Sky have yet to confirm the UK transmission date but expect somewhere between the 16th and the 31st. Thanks to The Huffington Post for the embed though I think we could all have done without that preroll.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014