Eugenio Mira‘s first film, The Birthday, is a true one-off and I’m very sad it’s hard to come by on DVD. His second movie, Agnosia, is a sometimes quite wonderfully visceral film and, in its way, rather poetic.
Now, for his third movie, he’s made something that, in this trailer at least, evokes the velvety feel and sulphurous smell of a Dario Argento movie. It’s called Grand Piano and that quickly becomes self explanatory.
Oh – and while the film is in the English language, this trailer was cut for Spanish audiences.
As a bonus, here are trailers for The Birthday and Agnosia too.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014