DC Comics has launched a new Indiegogo crowdfunding initiative for its continuing We Can Be Heroes campaign, raising money for the humanitarian crisis in the Horn of Africa, their last of the year, themed around the Justice League.
Not sure how Wonder Woman gets to be “equality” – isn’t she from a society made up entirely of women?
But we get the likes of Jim Lee, Geoff Johns, Bruce Timm, Gail Simone – even Tom Taylor now – with plenty of donor incentives, including the 3D covers and getting drawn into the Justice LEague comic, though these will be added in weeks to come.
One available now include deasls such as al six digital issues of Trinity War for $10, the JL: Crisis On 2 Earths Bru Ray signed by Bruce Timm for $25 and a Forever Evil Variant #1 for $25.
But the big one right now is passes to NYCC for two, including lunch with Amanda Connor, Jimmy Palmiotti, Dan Didio and Bob Harras and a tour of the DC’s New York offices, for $3000.
So if you really wanted the opportunity to express your issues with Harley Quinn, Batwoman or Stephanie Brown – this would be it. And it only costs three grand…
- Ch-Ch-Changes- with Edgar Salazar, Grant Morrison, Howard Porter and Jorge Jiminez - January 15, 2018
- Jamie Hewlett Draws BBC Radio 4 Front Row’s Stig Abel - January 15, 2018
- IDW to Publish Rick Veitch’s Brat Pack Hardcover in September - January 15, 2018
- Meet the Pink Time Force Ranger in April - January 15, 2018
- Valiant Issues Correction for Shadowman #1 Glow-in-the-Dark Variant – They Will Publish More Than One Copy - January 15, 2018