DC Comics has launched a new Indiegogo crowdfunding initiative for its continuing We Can Be Heroes campaign, raising money for the humanitarian crisis in the Horn of Africa, their last of the year, themed around the Justice League.
Not sure how Wonder Woman gets to be “equality” – isn’t she from a society made up entirely of women?
But we get the likes of Jim Lee, Geoff Johns, Bruce Timm, Gail Simone – even Tom Taylor now – with plenty of donor incentives, including the 3D covers and getting drawn into the Justice LEague comic, though these will be added in weeks to come.
One available now include deasls such as al six digital issues of Trinity War for $10, the JL: Crisis On 2 Earths Bru Ray signed by Bruce Timm for $25 and a Forever Evil Variant #1 for $25.
But the big one right now is passes to NYCC for two, including lunch with Amanda Connor, Jimmy Palmiotti, Dan Didio and Bob Harras and a tour of the DC’s New York offices, for $3000.
So if you really wanted the opportunity to express your issues with Harley Quinn, Batwoman or Stephanie Brown – this would be it. And it only costs three grand…
- Comics Folk React To (Or Are Part Of) The Women’s Marches Against Donald Trump - January 21, 2017
- Peter Capaldi Joins The Anti-Trump Women’s March In London – Potential Spoiler For The 13th Doctor? - January 21, 2017
- Firefly Fans Represent In Anti-Trump Women’s March In Chicago… - January 21, 2017
- Is Nick Spencer Suited To Write Captain America If He Opposes Punching Nazis? We Asked Captain America In 1982 - January 21, 2017
- Wizard World No Longer Taking Credit Cards For Tables And Booths – Cheques And Cash Only - January 21, 2017