DC Comics has launched a new Indiegogo crowdfunding initiative for its continuing We Can Be Heroes campaign, raising money for the humanitarian crisis in the Horn of Africa, their last of the year, themed around the Justice League.
Not sure how Wonder Woman gets to be “equality” – isn’t she from a society made up entirely of women?
But we get the likes of Jim Lee, Geoff Johns, Bruce Timm, Gail Simone – even Tom Taylor now – with plenty of donor incentives, including the 3D covers and getting drawn into the Justice LEague comic, though these will be added in weeks to come.
One available now include deasls such as al six digital issues of Trinity War for $10, the JL: Crisis On 2 Earths Bru Ray signed by Bruce Timm for $25 and a Forever Evil Variant #1 for $25.
But the big one right now is passes to NYCC for two, including lunch with Amanda Connor, Jimmy Palmiotti, Dan Didio and Bob Harras and a tour of the DC’s New York offices, for $3000.
So if you really wanted the opportunity to express your issues with Harley Quinn, Batwoman or Stephanie Brown – this would be it. And it only costs three grand…
- Umbrella Academy: Hotel Oblivion Finally Coming From Gerard Way And Gabriel Bá In 2018 - July 21, 2017
- November Gets A Justice League Day, And Harley Quinn Will Take Over Batman Day - July 21, 2017
- DC SVP Says Doomsday Clock #1 Will Be The Best-Selling Comic Of The Year, Then Run For 12 Issues - July 21, 2017
- Todd McFarlane And ‘Get Out’ Producers To Make Spawn Film - July 21, 2017
- DC Comics SVP Says Retailers Should Have Ordered More Copies Of Metal #1 - July 21, 2017