A Mark Brooks image, it seems, with Death’s Head II in the forefront. We’ve seen Death’s Head in Iron Man of late. But there’s also what seems to be MI5’s Pete Wisdom sporting his energy blades as Wolverine claws, and Marvel UK’s Dark Angel sticking in. With what appears to be a Union flag in the background. With the title “Revolutionary War”, could we be seeing a UK Vs UK event in the Marvel Universe?
As previously announced the series by Andy Lanning and Alan Cowsill will be eight issues long, and will feature a whole bunch of Marvel UK characters…
- Poison Ivy Comes to Batman This Week… (Batman #41 Preview) - February 19, 2018
- Dark Horse Comics to Publish Super Mario Encyclopaedia - February 19, 2018
- “What We Did Today is Going to Change DC Comics Forever,” Says John Cunningham (VIDEO) - February 19, 2018
- Marie Lu to Adapt Her Own Batman Novel, Nightwalker, as a Graphic Novel - February 19, 2018
- A Teenage Wonder Woman Becomes a Refugee in Laurie Halse Anderson’s ‘Tempest Tossed’ - February 19, 2018