A Mark Brooks image, it seems, with Death’s Head II in the forefront. We’ve seen Death’s Head in Iron Man of late. But there’s also what seems to be MI5’s Pete Wisdom sporting his energy blades as Wolverine claws, and Marvel UK’s Dark Angel sticking in. With what appears to be a Union flag in the background. With the title “Revolutionary War”, could we be seeing a UK Vs UK event in the Marvel Universe?
As previously announced the series by Andy Lanning and Alan Cowsill will be eight issues long, and will feature a whole bunch of Marvel UK characters…
- Would You Like Your Monsters Unleashed #8 Mixed With A Little Luke Cage #167? - November 23, 2017
- Vault Comics Launches Return Of The Graveyard Gang By Eliot Rahal And Felipe Cunha In February 2018 Solicits - November 23, 2017
- Zenescope Launches Philadelphia Superhero Series, The Musketeers, In February 2018 Solicits - November 23, 2017
- Another 200 Graphic Novels And TPBs Liquidated By DC Comics To Retailers – G To W - November 23, 2017
- Port Of Earth And Artgerm Supergirl Top Up Advance Reorders - November 23, 2017