A Mark Brooks image, it seems, with Death’s Head II in the forefront. We’ve seen Death’s Head in Iron Man of late. But there’s also what seems to be MI5’s Pete Wisdom sporting his energy blades as Wolverine claws, and Marvel UK’s Dark Angel sticking in. With what appears to be a Union flag in the background. With the title “Revolutionary War”, could we be seeing a UK Vs UK event in the Marvel Universe?
As previously announced the series by Andy Lanning and Alan Cowsill will be eight issues long, and will feature a whole bunch of Marvel UK characters…
- We Are All Monsters – A Cadaver’s Confession - January 22, 2017
- Through The Eyes Of An Elephant-Man - January 22, 2017
- ‘Bout Time … Deadpool Meets Gwenpool - January 22, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 22nd January 2017 – “I Ordered Really Low On Monsters Unleashed But It Wasn’t Low Enough” - January 22, 2017
- So Why Were DC Comics April 2017 Solicitations Delayed A Week Anyway? - January 22, 2017