A Mark Brooks image, it seems, with Death’s Head II in the forefront. We’ve seen Death’s Head in Iron Man of late. But there’s also what seems to be MI5’s Pete Wisdom sporting his energy blades as Wolverine claws, and Marvel UK’s Dark Angel sticking in. With what appears to be a Union flag in the background. With the title “Revolutionary War”, could we be seeing a UK Vs UK event in the Marvel Universe?
As previously announced the series by Andy Lanning and Alan Cowsill will be eight issues long, and will feature a whole bunch of Marvel UK characters…
- Marvel Comics To Send Out Replacement Copies Of Darth Maul #5 - July 21, 2017
- Ch-Ch-Changes – From X-Men Blue To Batwoman - July 21, 2017
- The Cosplay, Stars And Parties Of San Diego Comic-Con 2017 On A Thursday In 125 Pictures - July 21, 2017
- Nerdcore Thursday With MC Chris AKA MC PeePants From ATHF - July 21, 2017
- How Will 3D, VR, Streaming And Social Media Change Entertainment? Bigwigs Asked At San Diego Comic-Con - July 21, 2017