A Mark Brooks image, it seems, with Death’s Head II in the forefront. We’ve seen Death’s Head in Iron Man of late. But there’s also what seems to be MI5’s Pete Wisdom sporting his energy blades as Wolverine claws, and Marvel UK’s Dark Angel sticking in. With what appears to be a Union flag in the background. With the title “Revolutionary War”, could we be seeing a UK Vs UK event in the Marvel Universe?
As previously announced the series by Andy Lanning and Alan Cowsill will be eight issues long, and will feature a whole bunch of Marvel UK characters…
- Viz Announce My Hero Academia: Smash, Komi Can’t Communicate, Beastars and Automatic Eve for 2019 - November 17, 2018
- Kodansha to Publish Cardcaptor Sakura: Collector’s Edition in 2019 - November 17, 2018
- Batman Writer Tom King Takes on Bill Maher Over Stan Lee and Donald Trump - November 17, 2018
- Win a Trans Awareness Week Poster From Hamish Steele - November 17, 2018
- Comixology Bestseller List – 17th November 2018 – Mister Miracle at 1, Uncanny X-Men at 7… - November 17, 2018