Concept art for upcoming My Little Pony variant covers for Larry’s Comics…
MA AT MA
Friendly Neighborhood Comics in Bellingham, MA is having a live Q&A session with Al Ewing, the writer of Mighty Avengers, today, from noon till 1pm.
MANARA IN MEXICO
Festo is the big comic convention in Mexico City, scheduled for mid-November. And they are getting Milo Manara…
ORBITING LAST WEEK’S COMICS[audio:http://www.orbitalcomics.com/podpress_trac/web/9454/0/orbital-podcast126.mp3]
Recorded at 1am, and with the consumption of many alcoholic beverages, this week, we get colour blind with Batman: Black & White #1, become bad to the bone with Forever Evil #1, the time stream gets slippery with Battle of the Atom #1 & All New X-Men #16, we commit heresy with God is Dead #1, get lost in translation with Trillium #2, travel far far away with The Star Wars #1, and more.
Garth Ennis talks about the upcoming Crossed webisodes…
They will follow six separate survivors through their own origin stories, and by that I mean you will see how they survived the initial outbreak and the circumstances that really overtook them. At the beginning and end of the episodes you’ll see the ongoing storyline that they are going to be a part of.
And how he approves of writers for the ongoing series.
The only thing I really said I wanted was the right to say yes or no to particular writers, because I felt like there was a standard of writing on ”Crossed” that I felt like we needed to maintain. That doesn’t mean going after horror writers specifically, but just guys that I thought were talented enough, like for instance Jamie Delano and Si Spurrier. Si for instance has done a fantastic job with the webcomic ”Crossed’: I Wish You Were Here’ and I think if there was a reason for carrying on the ”Crossed” series he provided it.
“Comic Book Shop” is a parody of “Thrift Shop” by Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, produced by DragonConTV for Dragon Con 2013. This video premiered at Dragon Con as a tribute to the comic book fans who helped grow the convention into a fan-driven powerhouse.
- Nine Worlds Geekfest Of London Launches Over 200 Events In Three Days Of August - July 25, 2017
- Diamond Says X-O Manowar #1 Was 10th Bestselling Comic In March, Not 12th As Previously Reported - July 24, 2017
- Marvel Comics To Publish Sampler Volume For Star Wars Reads Day In October - July 24, 2017
- Zack Kaplan And Andrea Mutti’s New Comic ‘Port Of Earth’ Coming From Image Comics In November - July 24, 2017
- DC Comics To Run TV Ads For ‘Dark Knight III: The Master Race’ Collection For The Holidays - July 24, 2017