As we draw in on the October premiere of the first Toy Story TV special, marketing is starting to ramp up. We’ve already had a sorta-kinda-trailer, and now a series of character banners have been hung up around Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
Here are some quick and dirty snaps, courtesy of the Touring Plans Twitter account.
It’s Rex and Trixie who don’t get scared? And they say Americans don’t do irony.
Toy Story of Terror debuts on US TV on October 16th; the UK screening is set for “October” but I’ll let you know more precisely when I can.
Maybe there will be an official announcement about the second of the Toy Story TV specials after this one has aired. I’m guessing something Easter themed, but I’ll believe Valentines. Maybe Thanksgiving, but surely they’re not going to do Christmas, are they? That’s already nicely taken care of in the movies.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014