It’s obvious that this poster for Dario Argento‘s reputedly quite hilarious take on Dracula is a pastiche of classic designs, but could the artist also have deliberately squiffed up the faces on purpose? Or, as various other oddities suggest, might this just not be the best of posters?
Thanks to EW for the image. Thanks to whoever choice that font for “3-D” for the laughs.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014