I rather liked this week’s Captain America. A man waking up in an unfamiliar world, our world. Again. Only this time, after twelve years in another dimension getting tortured, hunted, abused and seeing his adopted son killed.
So, naturally his thoughts turned to happier times. Before Steve Rogers became Captain America. When he was an orphan after seeing his mother die a lingering death, and being the only one attending her funeral.
Basically it sucks to be Cap.
But look who his mother is buried next to? Rex Tylor? Jay Garrick? Hourman and The Flash, dead before World War II even started?
- Are We Getting an Original Unity Omnibus from Valiant Entertainment? - January 21, 2018
- 24-Page Preview of Z-People #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 21, 2018
- More from Glenat’s Conan the Barbarian Series Starting This Year - January 21, 2018
- Hannah Blumenreich’s Official Free Comic Book Day 2018 Poster - January 21, 2018
- Jeepers Creepers by Marc Andreyko and Kewber Baal, from Dynamite in April - January 21, 2018