I rather liked this week’s Captain America. A man waking up in an unfamiliar world, our world. Again. Only this time, after twelve years in another dimension getting tortured, hunted, abused and seeing his adopted son killed.
So, naturally his thoughts turned to happier times. Before Steve Rogers became Captain America. When he was an orphan after seeing his mother die a lingering death, and being the only one attending her funeral.
Basically it sucks to be Cap.
But look who his mother is buried next to? Rex Tylor? Jay Garrick? Hourman and The Flash, dead before World War II even started?
- Chris Ware, Cosey And Larcenet Are Three Finalists For Angoulême’s Grand Prix , After Alan Moore Pulled Out Again - January 19, 2017
- VIDEO – Stan Lee Unboxes His First Box As His Second Goes Silver Age - January 19, 2017
- Image And Boom Are Diamond’s Comics Publishers Of The Year – The 2016 Gem Awards Results - January 19, 2017
- What If DC Were Publishing A Batman/Shadow Comic By Snyder, Orlando And Rossmo, But No One Made A Sound? - January 19, 2017
- Gendercrunching November 2016 – Marvel, DC, Boom, Titan, Dynamite And Valiant - January 19, 2017