I rather liked this week’s Captain America. A man waking up in an unfamiliar world, our world. Again. Only this time, after twelve years in another dimension getting tortured, hunted, abused and seeing his adopted son killed.
So, naturally his thoughts turned to happier times. Before Steve Rogers became Captain America. When he was an orphan after seeing his mother die a lingering death, and being the only one attending her funeral.
Basically it sucks to be Cap.
But look who his mother is buried next to? Rex Tylor? Jay Garrick? Hourman and The Flash, dead before World War II even started?
- Rewriting Superman From Scratch In Action Comics #978 – With A Little Help From Secret Origin - April 24, 2017
- The Fake Jack Kirby Art That Sold For Over $2500 On eBay? - April 24, 2017
- Let’s All Watch A Video About How Diamond Have Changed Their Olive Branch Distribution Centre - April 24, 2017
- Does Your Copy Of Secret Empire #0 Have A Misprint On Page 2? - April 24, 2017
- Process Is The Topic of the Day At C2E2’s Writing For Comics Panel - April 24, 2017