I rather liked this week’s Captain America. A man waking up in an unfamiliar world, our world. Again. Only this time, after twelve years in another dimension getting tortured, hunted, abused and seeing his adopted son killed.
So, naturally his thoughts turned to happier times. Before Steve Rogers became Captain America. When he was an orphan after seeing his mother die a lingering death, and being the only one attending her funeral.
Basically it sucks to be Cap.
But look who his mother is buried next to? Rex Tylor? Jay Garrick? Hourman and The Flash, dead before World War II even started?
- 3 New Marvel Comics Adult Coloring Books Coming In 2018: Black Panther, New Mutants, And Avengers - July 26, 2017
- The “I’m Not Buying This For A Second” Death In Secret Empire #7 (SPOILERS) - July 26, 2017
- Zatanna As A Hogwarts Professor? Frank Cho’s Sketch Covers And Commissions From San Diego Comic-Con - July 26, 2017
- The Quite Definite Death Of [SPOILERS] In Flash #27 - July 26, 2017
- The Quite Definite Death Of [SPOILERS] In Faith And The Future Force #1 - July 26, 2017