You see those American Express ads all the time for Passion Projects… and I have to say that didn’t really think they were anything more than advertising ploys. Yeah, I can be a skeptic. So then I get a link to Tyler Capps story.
Tyler was a bored cartoonist who combined his art and his burgeoning love of cooking to make a cartoon strip called 2 AM Chili seen here. After posting it on Reddit the thing exploded. Now, with American Express backing, Tyler has a book coming out called Cooking Comically and a booth at the New York Comic-Con.
Here is his story as told by Tyler himself:http://youtu.be/86qC7ppqi_0
And for the fun of it, Tyler teaches us how to make a stick figure rock-out:http://youtu.be/jJLm3A70dc4
- NFL Draft – The Top Defensive End Prospects - April 23, 2017
- Greg Capullo On Dark Nights: Metal – DC Master Class - April 23, 2017
- B.J. Britt Having Some Fun On The Set Of Agents Of SHIELD - April 23, 2017
- Neil Gaiman Tried To Warn Us About Airline Employees - April 23, 2017
- Supergirl Gets Wardrobe Advice From Her Shrink – In Heroes With Issues - April 23, 2017