You see those American Express ads all the time for Passion Projects… and I have to say that didn’t really think they were anything more than advertising ploys. Yeah, I can be a skeptic. So then I get a link to Tyler Capps story.
Tyler was a bored cartoonist who combined his art and his burgeoning love of cooking to make a cartoon strip called 2 AM Chili seen here. After posting it on Reddit the thing exploded. Now, with American Express backing, Tyler has a book coming out called Cooking Comically and a booth at the New York Comic-Con.
Here is his story as told by Tyler himself:http://youtu.be/86qC7ppqi_0
And for the fun of it, Tyler teaches us how to make a stick figure rock-out:http://youtu.be/jJLm3A70dc4
- Read Justice, Inc. #1 from Michael Uslan and Giovanni Timpano - January 21, 2018
- Sideshow Offers New Black Widow and Captain America Print with a Twist - January 21, 2018
- You Will Believe a White Man Can Lean: Neil Patrick Harris Takes on MJ - January 21, 2018
- Tennessee Titans Choose Mike Vrabel as New Head Coach - January 21, 2018
- Chris Redd Stars as a Very Different Fresh Prince of Bel-Air - January 21, 2018