You see those American Express ads all the time for Passion Projects… and I have to say that didn’t really think they were anything more than advertising ploys. Yeah, I can be a skeptic. So then I get a link to Tyler Capps story.
Tyler was a bored cartoonist who combined his art and his burgeoning love of cooking to make a cartoon strip called 2 AM Chili seen here. After posting it on Reddit the thing exploded. Now, with American Express backing, Tyler has a book coming out called Cooking Comically and a booth at the New York Comic-Con.
Here is his story as told by Tyler himself:http://youtu.be/86qC7ppqi_0
And for the fun of it, Tyler teaches us how to make a stick figure rock-out:http://youtu.be/jJLm3A70dc4
- Valiant Expands Merchandise and Collectibles To A Global Market - July 26, 2017
- Writer’s Commentary: F. Wesley Schneider Talks Pathfinder: Runescars #3 - July 26, 2017
- Lionsgate Grabs Script For ‘Ballerina’ As Potential John Wick Spinoff - July 26, 2017
- The Flash’s Jessica Camacho Has Been ‘Taken’ By NBC - July 26, 2017
- Tom Felton Not Returning As Regular For ‘The Flash’ Season 4 - July 26, 2017