I liked Chipotle before this short film so I can’t vouch for its advertising properties; my appetite for their veg burrito is precisely unmoved. As a short film, though, it’s a real charmer. Well, as charming as something so full of animal abuse can possibly be.
This was produced by Moonbot Studios, William Joyce‘s animation studio. They’re very good.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUtnas5ScSE
There’s apparently an app that goes with this? Well, where’s my iPad? Moonbot’s previous app-film combo, The Fantastic Flying Books of Morris Lessmore, was wonderful in both mediums.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014