I liked Chipotle before this short film so I can’t vouch for its advertising properties; my appetite for their veg burrito is precisely unmoved. As a short film, though, it’s a real charmer. Well, as charming as something so full of animal abuse can possibly be.
This was produced by Moonbot Studios, William Joyce‘s animation studio. They’re very good.
There’s apparently an app that goes with this? Well, where’s my iPad? Moonbot’s previous app-film combo, The Fantastic Flying Books of Morris Lessmore, was wonderful in both mediums.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014