Shadowman #13X is a comic book based on an idea
totally ripped off from Wizard Magazine generated by Bleeding Cool Magazine for next month’s issue. An exclusive in-continuity Shadowman story written by new writer on the series Peter Milligan and it fits before his “official” first issue. Shadowman #13. It will be bagged inside Bleeding Cool Magazine #7, which has also been reduced in cost to $1.99 for the occasion.
Retailers have ordered lots. I mean, possibly not your retailer. But others have. You might want to check.
Here’s a brief look at what you’ll be getting.
- Ch-Ch-Changes- with Edgar Salazar, Grant Morrison, Howard Porter and Jorge Jiminez - January 15, 2018
- Jamie Hewlett Draws BBC Radio 4 Front Row’s Stig Abel - January 15, 2018
- IDW to Publish Rick Veitch’s Brat Pack Hardcover in September - January 15, 2018
- Meet the Pink Time Force Ranger in April - January 15, 2018
- Valiant Issues Correction for Shadowman #1 Glow-in-the-Dark Variant – They Will Publish More Than One Copy - January 15, 2018