Shadowman #13X is a comic book based on an idea
totally ripped off from Wizard Magazine generated by Bleeding Cool Magazine for next month’s issue. An exclusive in-continuity Shadowman story written by new writer on the series Peter Milligan and it fits before his “official” first issue. Shadowman #13. It will be bagged inside Bleeding Cool Magazine #7, which has also been reduced in cost to $1.99 for the occasion.
Retailers have ordered lots. I mean, possibly not your retailer. But others have. You might want to check.
Here’s a brief look at what you’ll be getting.
- Tying Up One Of Those Civil War II Hanging Threads In Today’s Ultimates 2… - April 26, 2017
- DC Comics Ch-Ch-Changes – Hal, Hell And Harley - April 26, 2017
- Another Fake Jack Kirby Page Sells For Over $2000 On eBay - April 26, 2017
- Adult Swim Confirms That Neon Joe, Werewolf Hunter Is Returning In May - April 26, 2017
- A Comic Store In Your Future – Guardians 2 Will Be A Smash. The Comics, Not So Much. - April 26, 2017