Giving some wall space to a pair of the supporting players, here are a couple of new Thor: The Dark World posters. Both of these characters, Odin and Loki, seem to be pretty popular with audiences and Marvel know it, bumping up their screentime with some new scenes from recent additional shooting.
Alan Taylor‘s The Dark World does look a little less colourful than Kenneth Branagh‘s take on things, and extending this to the posters shows how much of a selling point this tone is. I quite liked the Rainbow Road vibe to the first film, but I’m sure I can swing with the dark Dark World, particularly if the darkness goes beyond a title and a palette choice to being motivated by character, story and theme.
That release date – October 30th – pertains to the UK and only IMAX in the US.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014