They’re only a temporary addition for the Not-So Scary Hallowe’en event, but it’s a nice surprise to see The Nightmare Before Christmas‘ Jack and Sally join in with the meet-n-greet fun at Walt Disney World. I rather like the idea of kids getting face time with these guys, mainly because I like the ideas kids would want face time with these guys.
Jack’s putting on a good show here.
Okay, the pumpkin king is not as skinny as in the movie and his head is certainly far less round, more actually skull-shaped, which is slightly disturbing. And if Sally’s limbs were to come off it’d be a lot harder to sew them back on, I think. It’s a nice try, though, if nowhere near the quality of the Nightmare-themed Haunted Mansion makeover.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014