The screenplay for Gary Fleder‘s Homefront was written by Sylvester Stallone. That’s enough to make it a curio, but throw in Jason Statham and James Franco and it’s starting to sound can’t-miss stuff.
Not that I’m saying it’s going to be great, mind, it’s just that there’s some strange alchemy at work in this combination of flavours.
Here’s the first trailer for the film. You tell me if Franco is taking this seriously or not.
This is Winona Ryder‘s third consecutive live-action film with James Franco also on the cast list. Surely that’s a pub quiz question in the making?
And, finally, here’s the poster for the film. Note the stars and stripes. How far’s that kind of thinking going to go in the actual film, do you reckon? Has Sly penned some kind of political allegory?
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014