Judge Dredd Megazine is launching a new creator-owned superhero series next week with Prog 340, Ordinary by Rob Williams and D’Israeli.
What if one day everyone on the planet woke up with superpowers? Except one. Middle-aged divorcee plumber Michael Fisher is from Queens, New York. And has just become THE most ordinary man in the world. But super powers don’t lead to utopia – suddenly every argument, every slight, every crime on the planet leads to massive loss of life, and it soon becomes clear that a cure needs to be found for this plague if humanity is to survive. And the cure is inside Michael, who quickly becomes the most wanted man on the planet.
The Megazine have previously published Andy Diggle and Jock’s Snapshot, later picked up by Image Comics, and Simon Spurrier and PJ Holden’s Numbercruncher, now picked up by Titan Comics. Creators get page rate and full ownership and control…
- Tomorrow’s Comics Today – A Comic Shop: Curse Words Unleashed! - January 17, 2017
- Frankensteining Marvel Comics’ Solicits For April 2017 - January 17, 2017
- As Marvel Drop “Buy Physical, Get Digital” Codes, DC Pick Them Up, As Monthly Superhero Comics Go $3.99 - January 17, 2017
- Marvel’s *Classified* Prelude Gets A Name – And It’s Secret Empire - January 17, 2017
- DC Comics Change Credits On Tomorrow’s Green Lanterns, Justice League, Raven And More - January 17, 2017