AMC have been screening short clips from The Walking Dead quite a bit lately but nothing amongst them was really too urgent or demanding of attention. This new promo featurette is more notable, partly least because it cuts the clips together with some talking heads – not the Re-Animator kind – more so because it hasn’t already finished by the time you’ve got in gear yourself.
The fourth season starts on AMC on Sunday October 13th. I dare say we in the UK will see it hit our screens on the 18th. That’s been the pattern for a while now.
Oh – and if that video is geo-locked from where you are, there are always ways and means.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014