Universal Pictures have officially titled the name of Colin Trevorrow‘s upcoming Jurassic Park fourquel, and it’s Jurassic World. I don’t know how Alan Partridge is going to feel about this. Does it roll off the tongue sufficiently well?
If you think about it for just one second, the new title backs up the rumours that the new movie’s plot is about a fully functioning dinosaur theme park, this time wide open to the public.
The announcement also makes it clear that the film will be shot in 3D and that the draft of the script going before cameras is credited to Trevorrow and Derek Connolly.
Get ready for Jurassic World on June 12th 2015, right around the time the mass walk-outs start and cinemas across the world find themselves out of box office staff. There’s only so much a minimum wage worker can take.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014