We’ve only just seen Sky One’s second double episode set of A Touch of Cloth and already we’ve got a trailer for the third.
And this one has Karen Gillan in it. With hair.
A Touch Of Cloth was created by Charlie Brooker and Daniel Maier, returning to the ideas of Police Squad and Naked Gun but applying them to the modern British detective crime drama. And casting just the kind of people who’d turn up in those shows, such as its lead, John Hannah.
Here’s a few clips from episodes past for flavour;
- Comics Folk Eat Popcorn While Reading The #FyreFestival Hashtag… - April 28, 2017
- Unboxing April 2017’s Loot Crate And Skybound – With Comics From X-Files To Extremity… - April 28, 2017
- Digital Sales Down, Print Sales Up, The Paperback Is Powering Back Up - April 28, 2017
- There Will Be Two America #4 Comics In Comic Stores A Week Of Each Other - April 28, 2017
- Two Iowa Comic Book Stores Close, One Week Of Each Other - April 28, 2017