We’ve only just seen Sky One’s second double episode set of A Touch of Cloth and already we’ve got a trailer for the third.
And this one has Karen Gillan in it. With hair.
A Touch Of Cloth was created by Charlie Brooker and Daniel Maier, returning to the ideas of Police Squad and Naked Gun but applying them to the modern British detective crime drama. And casting just the kind of people who’d turn up in those shows, such as its lead, John Hannah.
Here’s a few clips from episodes past for flavour;
- Watchmen Lenticular Covers For Batman And Flash “The Button” Story Won’t Be In Previews – Retailers Have To Order Now - January 18, 2017
- Justice League/Mighty Morphin Power Rangers #1 Gets A Nice New Cover For Its Second Print… - January 18, 2017
- Looks Like Captain Marvel Was Right About Civil War II – But Has The US President Abandoned Her? - January 18, 2017
- DC Comics’ New Gay Superhero, The Ray – In His Own Words - January 18, 2017
- Valiant Goes To Space – Six Pages From X-O Manowar #1 - January 18, 2017