We’ve only just seen Sky One’s second double episode set of A Touch of Cloth and already we’ve got a trailer for the third.
And this one has Karen Gillan in it. With hair.
A Touch Of Cloth was created by Charlie Brooker and Daniel Maier, returning to the ideas of Police Squad and Naked Gun but applying them to the modern British detective crime drama. And casting just the kind of people who’d turn up in those shows, such as its lead, John Hannah.
Here’s a few clips from episodes past for flavour;
- Buzz and Pat Broderick, the New Inker Ambassadors for the Inkwell Awards - January 16, 2018
- Old Man Hawkeye #1 and Venom #160 Go to Second Printings - January 16, 2018
- Neil Gaiman Announces Paperback of Norse Mythology for Tuesday, March 6th - January 16, 2018
- Finally – Frank Miller’s 300 Prequel, Xerxes, from Dark Horse Comics in April 2018 - January 16, 2018
- So… Why Is Marvel Not Cancelling Their Lowest-Selling Comics? - January 16, 2018