We’ve only just seen Sky One’s second double episode set of A Touch of Cloth and already we’ve got a trailer for the third.
And this one has Karen Gillan in it. With hair.
A Touch Of Cloth was created by Charlie Brooker and Daniel Maier, returning to the ideas of Police Squad and Naked Gun but applying them to the modern British detective crime drama. And casting just the kind of people who’d turn up in those shows, such as its lead, John Hannah.
Here’s a few clips from episodes past for flavour;
- Image Comics To Publish 30 Walking Dead Tribute Variant Covers In October - July 27, 2017
- Captain America #695 Lenticular Cover By Alex Ross Homages John Romita Jr. And Bob Layton’s Iron Man - July 27, 2017
- Rich Johnston At The London Film And Comic Con Tomorrow, Table 38 - July 27, 2017
- The Return Of That Feminist Agenda T-Shirt (Marvel Comics Spoilers) - July 27, 2017
- The Return Of Wizard Magazine: A Guide To Comics? - July 27, 2017