Here in the UK, Channel 4 have scheduled the first episode of Marvel’s Agents of SHIELD for the pre-watershed, 8pm slot on Friday 27th of September. That’s great because while it does skew just a little older, maybe, than the big-screen Marvel movies, it’s definitely still family friendly.
Brilliantly, they’re going to be following that series premiere with the big finale of The IT Crowd. Not that it’s brilliant The IT Crowd is ending, mind, just where they’ve decided to schedule it.
I can’t imagine I’ll be making any live updates to Bleeding Cool during that double bill,* not even if Pixar announce a new collaboration with Terry Gilliam.
Okay, maybe then. But only then.
I think this is the first official image from the new IT Crowd. A first official image, in any case.
That’s three more weeks now. How bittersweet.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014