I’ll warn you up front, there’s some “red band” chat in the video that follows. I mean – of course there is.
You know, this trailer made me want to do the robot. Mainly because of the bit with the robot.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qy3jeAHM1Lk
I do sometimes wonder how much this show is being sympathetic to Kenny, as opposed to being celebratory.
Or, to put it another way: is this show dickish, or is it just about a dick? I don’t think the answer is totally cut and dried, unfortunately.
Eastbound & Down returns to HBO on September 29th.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014