The mixture of fact, fiction and fantasy makes this trailer for Once Chance quite hard to take seriously. The fundamental problem, though, is that Britain’s Got Talent comes with such an amazing amount of baggage.
I feel this film is going to play better to audiences who don’t know anything about Paul Potts or Simon Cowell. Perhaps it needs to go into a time capsule for about three hundred years.
Incidentally, before Alexandra Roach was cast there was a persistent rumour – at the Daily Mail, who provided the above embed, in fact – that Katy Perry was up for the role. All part of the same big marketing ploy, I’m sure.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014