Thank you, friendly retailer…. the DC Covers for the first week of Villains Month
The Forever Evil #1 3D cover, one per store.
The back cover of the Villains Month issues is also 3D, with an ad for Batman Arkham Origins, with the bad guys revealed in the shadows…
Apparently the technology used is focussed on making the lenticular image thin, so that it can work as a foldable, bendable, front cover of a comic book, from edge to edge, but the actual effect is one you’ll be familiar with from other lenticular 3D effects.
The thickness of the cover however may have the other side-effect of making the comics harder to damage. Just as there are many CGC 10.0 X-Men Prime #1 with its chromium cover, so expect lots and lots of CGC 10.0 slabs of these…
- Buzz and Pat Broderick, the New Inker Ambassadors for the Inkwell Awards - January 16, 2018
- Old Man Hawkeye #1 and Venom #160 Go to Second Printings - January 16, 2018
- Neil Gaiman Announces Paperback of Norse Mythology for Tuesday, March 6th - January 16, 2018
- Finally – Frank Miller’s 300 Prequel, Xerxes, from Dark Horse Comics in April 2018 - January 16, 2018
- So… Why Is Marvel Not Cancelling Their Lowest-Selling Comics? - January 16, 2018