Thank you, friendly retailer…. the DC Covers for the first week of Villains Month
The Forever Evil #1 3D cover, one per store.
The back cover of the Villains Month issues is also 3D, with an ad for Batman Arkham Origins, with the bad guys revealed in the shadows…
Apparently the technology used is focussed on making the lenticular image thin, so that it can work as a foldable, bendable, front cover of a comic book, from edge to edge, but the actual effect is one you’ll be familiar with from other lenticular 3D effects.
The thickness of the cover however may have the other side-effect of making the comics harder to damage. Just as there are many CGC 10.0 X-Men Prime #1 with its chromium cover, so expect lots and lots of CGC 10.0 slabs of these…
- J Michael Straczynski On The Importance – Or Not – Of Superman’s Red Shorts - January 16, 2017
- Clone Conspiracy #4 Goes Back To Amazing Fantasy #15 – But Not Quite In The Way You MightThink - January 16, 2017
- How Jason Fabok’s Watchmen Covers For Batman And Flash In April Came About… - January 16, 2017
- Unfollow And Clean Room: Season One End With #18 – More Frankensteining DC Solicits For April 2016 As $3.99 Is The New $2.99 - January 16, 2017
- Jessica Jones Meets Roger Rabbit – Black Cloud #1, Out This April, From Jason Latour, Ivan Brandon, Greg Finkle, Matt Wilson And Image Comics - January 16, 2017