We said this was coming a while ago. Now, courtesy of Bleeding Cool, it has a date. And a teaser image.
The Revenger, by Jonathan Ross and Ian Churchill, to be published in January.
Ross has Image titles Turf and America’s Got Powers to his name but is better known in the UK as the our preeminent TV broadcaster and chat show host. Churchill has X-Men, Supergirl, Cable and more recently Marineman on his resume.
The images have a seventies flair, but the Shakespeare quote and the comic’s title indicates something more of a Jacobean Tragedy.
We get the feeling it might be a bit of both. Look to find out more from Ian Churchill at NICE this weekend. He seems to have quite a lot done already.
@manakinjax79 yep. Ian’s already finished the first two books so it will be monthly, no delays!!
— Jonathan Ross (@wossy) September 2, 2013
- Petition for Geoff Johns to Make the Joker Gay “Again” - January 22, 2018
- Steve Geppi to Give the Keynote Speech at Diamond’s 2018 Retailer Summit – What Will He Say About 2017? - January 22, 2018
- Cable Artist Jon Malin on Nazis, Marvel, SJWs, X-Men… and Shell Beach - January 22, 2018
- An Analysis of Promethea’s Appearance In Justice League Of America #23 – and a Possible Way Out(SPOILERS) - January 22, 2018
- Are We Getting an Original Unity Omnibus from Valiant Entertainment? - January 21, 2018