We said this was coming a while ago. Now, courtesy of Bleeding Cool, it has a date. And a teaser image.
The Revenger, by Jonathan Ross and Ian Churchill, to be published in January.
Ross has Image titles Turf and America’s Got Powers to his name but is better known in the UK as the our preeminent TV broadcaster and chat show host. Churchill has X-Men, Supergirl, Cable and more recently Marineman on his resume.
The images have a seventies flair, but the Shakespeare quote and the comic’s title indicates something more of a Jacobean Tragedy.
We get the feeling it might be a bit of both. Look to find out more from Ian Churchill at NICE this weekend. He seems to have quite a lot done already.
@manakinjax79 yep. Ian’s already finished the first two books so it will be monthly, no delays!!
— Jonathan Ross (@wossy) September 2, 2013
- When Rooster Teeth Endorse Your Fan-Made Games At C2E2… - April 23, 2017
- An Inflammatory Article About Marvel’s Promotional Hydra Shirts For Comic Store Employees - April 23, 2017
- Gisele Legace’s Comics Made It To C2E2 – Even If Gisele Didn’t - April 23, 2017
- “I Look At Every Audition As, I Just Want This Job” – Veronica Taylor On Being Ash, At C2E2 - April 23, 2017
- Frank Miller Loved Halle Berry’s Catwoman – The Dark Knight Panel At C2E2 - April 23, 2017