We said this was coming a while ago. Now, courtesy of Bleeding Cool, it has a date. And a teaser image.
The Revenger, by Jonathan Ross and Ian Churchill, to be published in January.
Ross has Image titles Turf and America’s Got Powers to his name but is better known in the UK as the our preeminent TV broadcaster and chat show host. Churchill has X-Men, Supergirl, Cable and more recently Marineman on his resume.
The images have a seventies flair, but the Shakespeare quote and the comic’s title indicates something more of a Jacobean Tragedy.
We get the feeling it might be a bit of both. Look to find out more from Ian Churchill at NICE this weekend. He seems to have quite a lot done already.
@manakinjax79 yep. Ian’s already finished the first two books so it will be monthly, no delays!!
— Jonathan Ross (@wossy) September 2, 2013
- Who Watches The Watchmen? Geoff Johns Does, At San Diego Comic-Con With The First Panels Of ‘Doomsday Clock’ - July 20, 2017
- Watch Halle Berry Chug A Glass Of Whisky At San Diego Comic-Con’s ‘Kingsman’ Panel - July 20, 2017
- The Props Of Blade Runner At San Diego Comic-Con – With A Surprise Appearance From Adam Savage - July 20, 2017
- Steven Moffat And Sue Vertue Talk Sherlock Holmes And Manga At San Diego Comic-Con - July 20, 2017
- Jakks Pacific’s San Diego Comic-Con Panel In 61 Photos – Will We Get A Nightwing Toy Now? - July 20, 2017