We said this was coming a while ago. Now, courtesy of Bleeding Cool, it has a date. And a teaser image.
The Revenger, by Jonathan Ross and Ian Churchill, to be published in January.
Ross has Image titles Turf and America’s Got Powers to his name but is better known in the UK as the our preeminent TV broadcaster and chat show host. Churchill has X-Men, Supergirl, Cable and more recently Marineman on his resume.
The images have a seventies flair, but the Shakespeare quote and the comic’s title indicates something more of a Jacobean Tragedy.
We get the feeling it might be a bit of both. Look to find out more from Ian Churchill at NICE this weekend. He seems to have quite a lot done already.
@manakinjax79 yep. Ian’s already finished the first two books so it will be monthly, no delays!!
— Jonathan Ross (@wossy) September 2, 2013
- So… How Are You Meant To Count Avengers Issue Numbers Now? - November 20, 2018
- Our First Look at Mark MIllar and Simone Bianchi’s Sharkey The Bounty Hunter for Netflix – With Covers From Frank Quitely and Matteo Scalera - November 20, 2018
- Archie Comics Collects Varsity Edition in February 2019 Solicitations - November 20, 2018
- Marvel Comics’ Full Solicits for February 2019 - November 20, 2018
- Captain Marvel Gets a Braver & Mightier One Shot in February - November 20, 2018