Joe Gualtieri writes;
Dave Costello has been my best friend for more than half my life. We met in high school bonded quickly over a love of comics. Since then it hasn’t mattered if we were in the same state or not, we’ve been there for each other through everything. Around the time we opened up Wicked Comics together in 2011, Dave started dating Wendy and he immediately seemed happier than he had been in a long time.
Flash forward a little over a year, Dave and Wendy were still together and to promote Astonishing X-Men #51, Marvel solicited a “create your own wedding” variant. I immediately ordered a bunch of them. That fall, Wendy asked Dave to marry her and I began on my little project. There were some hiccups along the way (I particularly freaked out when the Boston Comic Con was originally cancelled), but I feel like I managed together a nice little collection here, with both unknowns and big names. So thank you again to all of the artists who participated, and Dave and Wendy, congratulations!
- Will Rosada Joins Catalyst Prime’s Free Comic Book Day - January 20, 2017
- Plague Of Locusts, Frogs Fall From Sky And Witchblade Returns As A TV Series Again - January 20, 2017
- Don’t Fear Kim Reaper…. Supernatural Romance Leads Oni Press’ Solicits For April 2017 - January 20, 2017
- Jim Lee And Tula Lotay’s Take On Warren Ellis And Jon Davis-Hunt’s The Wild Storm - January 20, 2017
- When Dark Knight Fan President Donald Trump Quoted Bane In His Inauguration Speech - January 20, 2017