Joe Gualtieri writes;
Dave Costello has been my best friend for more than half my life. We met in high school bonded quickly over a love of comics. Since then it hasn’t mattered if we were in the same state or not, we’ve been there for each other through everything. Around the time we opened up Wicked Comics together in 2011, Dave started dating Wendy and he immediately seemed happier than he had been in a long time.
Flash forward a little over a year, Dave and Wendy were still together and to promote Astonishing X-Men #51, Marvel solicited a “create your own wedding” variant. I immediately ordered a bunch of them. That fall, Wendy asked Dave to marry her and I began on my little project. There were some hiccups along the way (I particularly freaked out when the Boston Comic Con was originally cancelled), but I feel like I managed together a nice little collection here, with both unknowns and big names. So thank you again to all of the artists who participated, and Dave and Wendy, congratulations!
- Sean Gordon Murphy, Signing And Talking In London On Saturday - April 27, 2017
- Tying Up One Of Those Civil War II Hanging Threads In Today’s Ultimates 2… - April 26, 2017
- DC Comics Ch-Ch-Changes – Hal, Hell And Harley - April 26, 2017
- Another Fake Jack Kirby Page Sells For Over $2000 On eBay - April 26, 2017
- Adult Swim Confirms That Neon Joe, Werewolf Hunter Is Returning In May - April 26, 2017