So, Catwoman had a reinvented character from the past return to comics last week, with little fanfare from DC, but much fanfare from the comic community.
But Marvel had a couple as well, possibly not ina way that might inspire collectors, but certainly inspired fans. From their Captain books, America and MArvel, both on the issues’ final pages. So, you know, spoilers.
Captain America reached the end of his extradimensional adventures, after spending many years in terrible conditions, basically going through a Prisoner Of War experience, while the Marvel Universe blinked, unaware they had lost their favourite son. But he left a legacy in the dimension he was forced to abandon. And the emergence in a new form of a classic identity from the seventies…
And in Captain Marvel, teased on the cover, but revealed on the last page, Carol Danvers returning to her cosmic identity from the eighties, of Binary.
- Let There Be Light? Tomorrow’s Ultimates 2 #8 Tells The Very Beginning Of The Marvel Multiverse - April 25, 2017
- A Host Of New Comics Announced At C2E2 From Lion Forge - April 25, 2017
- An Unannounced Issue Of Surgeon X To Be Digitally Published Tomorrow, By Sara Kenney And Warren Pleece - April 25, 2017
- Marvel’s Agents Of Hydra Shout Sheets For Fitz And Simmons…. It’s Not Looking Good - April 25, 2017
- How Faith And Ninjak Went To Homecoming Together – Courtesy Of David Lafuente - April 25, 2017