So, Catwoman had a reinvented character from the past return to comics last week, with little fanfare from DC, but much fanfare from the comic community.
But Marvel had a couple as well, possibly not ina way that might inspire collectors, but certainly inspired fans. From their Captain books, America and MArvel, both on the issues’ final pages. So, you know, spoilers.
Captain America reached the end of his extradimensional adventures, after spending many years in terrible conditions, basically going through a Prisoner Of War experience, while the Marvel Universe blinked, unaware they had lost their favourite son. But he left a legacy in the dimension he was forced to abandon. And the emergence in a new form of a classic identity from the seventies…
And in Captain Marvel, teased on the cover, but revealed on the last page, Carol Danvers returning to her cosmic identity from the eighties, of Binary.
- The Siegel and Shuster Lost Superman Story that Marv Wolfman Rescued as a Boy - January 23, 2018
- Thanos #15, Avengers #677 and #678 Go to Second Print Before Even Going on Sale - January 23, 2018
- Venom to Get an “Epic” in the Fall of 2018… Another One? - January 23, 2018
- Image Comics Solicits for April 2018: Launching New Series Analog, Isola, Crude, The Dead Hand, and Skyward - January 23, 2018
- Ralph Macchio Returns to the Avengers for the Infinity Shards! - January 23, 2018