So, Catwoman had a reinvented character from the past return to comics last week, with little fanfare from DC, but much fanfare from the comic community.
But Marvel had a couple as well, possibly not ina way that might inspire collectors, but certainly inspired fans. From their Captain books, America and MArvel, both on the issues’ final pages. So, you know, spoilers.
Captain America reached the end of his extradimensional adventures, after spending many years in terrible conditions, basically going through a Prisoner Of War experience, while the Marvel Universe blinked, unaware they had lost their favourite son. But he left a legacy in the dimension he was forced to abandon. And the emergence in a new form of a classic identity from the seventies…
And in Captain Marvel, teased on the cover, but revealed on the last page, Carol Danvers returning to her cosmic identity from the eighties, of Binary.
- Diamond Says X-O Manowar #1 Was 10th Bestselling Comic In March, Not 12th As Previously Reported - July 24, 2017
- Marvel Comics To Publish Sampler Volume For Star Wars Reads Day In October - July 24, 2017
- Zack Kaplan And Andrea Mutti’s New Comic ‘Port Of Earth’ Coming From Image Comics In November - July 24, 2017
- DC Comics To Run TV Ads For ‘Dark Knight III: The Master Race’ Collection For The Holidays - July 24, 2017
- Details On How Harley Quinn Will Take Over Batman Day In September - July 24, 2017