So, Catwoman had a reinvented character from the past return to comics last week, with little fanfare from DC, but much fanfare from the comic community.
But Marvel had a couple as well, possibly not ina way that might inspire collectors, but certainly inspired fans. From their Captain books, America and MArvel, both on the issues’ final pages. So, you know, spoilers.
Captain America reached the end of his extradimensional adventures, after spending many years in terrible conditions, basically going through a Prisoner Of War experience, while the Marvel Universe blinked, unaware they had lost their favourite son. But he left a legacy in the dimension he was forced to abandon. And the emergence in a new form of a classic identity from the seventies…
And in Captain Marvel, teased on the cover, but revealed on the last page, Carol Danvers returning to her cosmic identity from the eighties, of Binary.
- Godshaper By Si Spurrier And Jonas Goonface – The Shape Of Comics To Come? - January 20, 2017
- Cullen Bunn Unleashes Another Monster, Regression With Danny Luckert For Image Comics - January 20, 2017
- Will Rosado Joins Catalyst Prime’s Free Comic Book Day - January 20, 2017
- Plague Of Locusts, Frogs Fall From Sky And Witchblade Returns As A TV Series Again - January 20, 2017
- Don’t Fear Kim Reaper…. Supernatural Romance Leads Oni Press’ Solicits For April 2017 - January 20, 2017