Scott Hall writes for Bleeding Cool:
There was a story once that wanted to see light of day. It was a tale of romance. A tale of adventure. A tale of a little lamprey boy. Born in parts unknown, Lamprey Boy, strived to become everything a proud lamprey momma would want him to be… a moron. He taped his laces to his shoe, buttoned up his sausages, stapled on his pink; cheetah, cowboy hat and started on his long journey to fame.
Along his journeys he met many a strange character. A very angry, chemically imbalanced hotdog, by the name of Honeywell Dingdong. A tourettes inflicted little duck named, just, Duk, and a menagerie of other disturbed creatures.
Than came Kickstarter. Lamprey started drooling up a storm, because he was so excited! Lamprey wanted to be kicked, so at first Honeywell obliged, and swiftly kicked him in the butt. After doing this repeated times they came to the realization that this was not the right way to go about it. So they asked the great and mighty KICKER what shall they do? The KICKER with it’s mighty eye said “If you make them, they will come”. So completely misinterpreting this, they made blueberry pies and waited for “them” to come. And when the only thing that came was flies, they asked again, with a great sigh the KICKER said “Really? Come on! Just go film something and tell them that you have a comic and you need some money and you’ll give them prizes,. Jeez, I got to tell you everything?”. So they did, and it’s been a battle, but these tiny cuties are determined to win!
- Writer’s Commentary: Ian Edginton Talks About Killer Instinct #4 - January 18, 2018
- NFL Post-Mortem: The 2017 Atlanta Falcons - January 18, 2018
- Flash Season 4: Wrestler Goldberg Plays Rare DC Comics Villain - January 18, 2018
- Black Lightning Season 1: What Will Keep Jefferson Pierce from Retiring Again? - January 18, 2018
- Arrow Season 5: The Team Finds How Cayden James Has Been Ahead of Them - January 18, 2018