Scott Hall writes for Bleeding Cool:
There was a story once that wanted to see light of day. It was a tale of romance. A tale of adventure. A tale of a little lamprey boy. Born in parts unknown, Lamprey Boy, strived to become everything a proud lamprey momma would want him to be… a moron. He taped his laces to his shoe, buttoned up his sausages, stapled on his pink; cheetah, cowboy hat and started on his long journey to fame.
Along his journeys he met many a strange character. A very angry, chemically imbalanced hotdog, by the name of Honeywell Dingdong. A tourettes inflicted little duck named, just, Duk, and a menagerie of other disturbed creatures.
Than came Kickstarter. Lamprey started drooling up a storm, because he was so excited! Lamprey wanted to be kicked, so at first Honeywell obliged, and swiftly kicked him in the butt. After doing this repeated times they came to the realization that this was not the right way to go about it. So they asked the great and mighty KICKER what shall they do? The KICKER with it’s mighty eye said “If you make them, they will come”. So completely misinterpreting this, they made blueberry pies and waited for “them” to come. And when the only thing that came was flies, they asked again, with a great sigh the KICKER said “Really? Come on! Just go film something and tell them that you have a comic and you need some money and you’ll give them prizes,. Jeez, I got to tell you everything?”. So they did, and it’s been a battle, but these tiny cuties are determined to win!
- TL;DR Tells Stan Lee And Jack Kirby’s Inhumans Among Us - July 28, 2017
- Who Should Play Anthony Scaramucci On Saturday Night Live? - July 28, 2017
- The Emoji Movie Has A 0% Rating On Rotten Tomatoes - July 28, 2017
- Study Shows 99% Of Donated NFL Player Brains Show Signs Of Injury - July 27, 2017
- Deconstructing The Jungle Queen Trope As Sheena Returns To Comics - July 27, 2017