I’m really rather looking forward to the creature designs in Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs 2 and I should imagine that there will be quite a few moments like the one in this clip from audiences as the various foodimal designs are revealed.
I’m sure the similarity between the look up in awe shot in that clip and a similar sequence in Jurassic Park, and pretty much every Spielberg film, is entirely deliberate. It certainly made me smile.
Here’s a supercut created a while back which illustrates quite how often Spielberg uses that particular approach.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VS5W4RxGv4s&
Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs 2 will be released in America on the 27th of September and in the UK on the 25th of October.
- Now Is The Time To Buy Six Feet Under And Big Love - October 30, 2013
- Evil Dead Remake Writer And Director No Longer Involved In The Sequel - October 30, 2013
- Alternate Poster For Blue Is The Warmest Color - October 29, 2013
- New Trailer For Martin Scorsese’s The Wolf Of Wall Street - October 29, 2013
- London Will Fall In The Sequel To Olympus Has Fallen - October 29, 2013